diginews layouts

Friday, June 8, 2007

My journal freebie


keep your eyes peeled this will be my journal freebie for the altered art i am doing . this is availabe here
so leave the love if you use it, it is a psd format as a template I know I had problems finding journals when I first started art journaling to use, Just a note my layout Limitations on dsa has had more than 2220 hits!!! would you believe check it out lets see how high we can go :) if you want to see more about my art journaling check out studiostyledesigns where I am running a art journal challenge

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the journal page. This will be fun to use.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful! Thank you for sharing! :)

jsj said...

Thank you for sharing!!

Tracy said...

Neat idea! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is SO COOL! thank you

Toni said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

I have been looking for a layered journal for digi art journalling for ages, every time I find a great one in a kit and buy it turns out it is pretty but one piece which isn't easy to use.

Awesome!!!