diginews layouts

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

whats next

so next on my list will be a musical kit for my dds musical she has just finished, in red greens and gold hopefully, so many things are going around in my head i can hardly sleep :) diginewsnow has already outgrown themselves and are moving with anew name it will be here studio design style and i have done the photobucket slideshow for them which i will update regually, I am also going to run a art journal challenge here, even though i am still learning it i love the style actually i love all digi styles :) so big opening this weekend so pop in if you get a chance, another site i frequent is nuts4digi.com this is a aussie site so need to support a fellow aussie, Thankyou all who have left comments and have downloaded my kit if you use it send me a link to check it out would love to see someone but me use it :) and keep talking to me i love to chat , now off to work on my next kit seeya around the track

No comments: